Dear Budapest visitor Tanguera/Tanguero!!
In the TangoCity Budapest program, we are able to offer full service to tango tourists during their visit to Budapest.
Personal care, everything from one place with discount!
Everything you need to enjoy the bustling tango life in Budapest: milongas, workshops, individual and group lessons, dinner concert show, folklore program, boat sightseeing with dinners, bathing and exploring the beautiful Budapest.
Here with us, from the airport transfer to accomodation, from accommodation to tango and other programs and services, you can find everything in the seven days of the week, and you can choose according to your interest.
Your TangoCity Budapest package can be individually tailored to your offered services and programs.
TangoCity Budapest Helpdesk:
Art's Harmony Studio
Adress: Rökk Szilád u. 11., Budapest 1085
(Entrance directly from the street opposit of the Kis Salétrom Street)
Mobil: +36 20 318 63 89
24 h assistance: +36 20 967 8011
Arts Harmony Association
Choose anything from this list below, and e-mail to us please, and we send your individual discount package offer
e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Comfortable and trendy apartment
– according to individual consultation
Airport transfer in 2 directions
- From the Liszt Ferenc airport to the districts of Pest in 1 direction – 35 € - up to max. 4 pers.
Comfortable and safe journey from Liszt Ferenc Airport to your accommodation, you don't have to wait at the airport exit, you can find your taxi directly based on the pre-arranged information.
- Budapest Card for 1 day – 11 990 HUF
- Budapest Card for 2 days – 17 990 HUF
- Budapest Card for 3 days – 22 990 HUF
- Budapest Card for 4 days – 28 990 HUF
- Budapest Card for 5 days – 33 990 HUF
The Budapest Card is a city card with which certain tourist services can be used for free or at a discount.
Free Budapest Card services: free public transport, one-time entry to Lukács Fürdő, entry to 19 museums, Budapest Bus to the Castle area, free 3D historical cinema.
It can be purchased from 1 -to 5 days.
City sight seeing
- Hop On – Hop Off 24 h – 14 000 HUF
- Hop On – Hop Off 48 h – 16 000 HUF
- Hop On – Hop Off 72 h – 18 000 HUF
Sightseeing by Hop On - Hop Off bus
Explore Budapest by bus! Don't want to miss the sights? We have stations all over Budapest, we can take you anywhere.
20% discount with Budapest Card!
More informations: https://hoponhopoff-budapest.com/
Tickets to the Szechenyi bath
- Weekdays (Monday - Thursday) with locker – 10 400 HUF
- Fridays and weekends with locker – 11 900 HUF
- Weekdays (Monday - Thursday) with cabin – 11 900 HUF
- Fridays and weekends with cabin – 13 400 HUF
Széchenyi Thermal Spa
The Széchenyi Spa is one of the greatest prides of Budapest with its immense size, majestic appearance and huge popularity. Having 15 pools indoors and 3 open air bathing facilities the spa is considered the largest in the whole continent. The bath’s real peculiarity is its largest outdoor thermal pool with a consistently 40°C water providing magnificent recreational pleasures in the coldest days of winter as well. Just imagine floating in a huge pool of healing water while snowflakes melt away on your body and piling up everywhere else around the pool.
Entrance ticket with locker or cabin use, VIP (expedited) entry.
Tickets to the Lukács bath
- Weekdays (Monday - Thursday) with locker – 6 400 HUF
- Fridays and weekends with locker - 6 800 HUF
- Weekdays (Monday - Thursday) with cabin – 7 400 HUF
- Fridays and weekends with cabin - 7 800 HUF
Lukács Thermal Bath
In the 1970s, the spa officially became a water hospital for the treatment of locomotor diseases, and it was also prescribed as a therapeutic exercise.
There are 2 outdoor swimming pools and 1 thermal pool (33-35˚ C), as well as an adventure pool, bubble beds, neck showers, back massagers, and a rollingwater corridor awaits guests.
Budapest Dinner and Cruise with Live Music and Folklore Show
If there are enough applicants, with a tango program and an milonga on the boat.
- Dinner & cruise – 25 900 HUF
- Hungarian Dinner & cruise – 19 900 HUF
- Drink & cruise – 5 900 HUF
- Danube & cruise – 5 100 HUF
- Tokaji & cruise – 9 500 HUF
- Craft Beer & cruise – 14 500 HUF
- Coctail & cruise – 12 900 HUF
- Wine & cruise – 16 500 HUF
- Open Bar & cruise – 16 500 HUF
- Additional window seat – 6 500 HUF
- Add. Bottomless Prosecco – 16 500 HUF
- Add. Open Bar – 12 500 HUF
Folklore and other culture packages
An evening in the Hungarian capital, in the spirit of spectacle and quality entertainment. Take part in a sensational performance by the city's most popular folk dance groups. After the performance, stay with us and discover the sights of Budapest while rocking on the Danube with our night dinner boat program.
- folklore programs for any day, 1 class category – 13 500 HUF
- folklore programs for any day, 2 class category – 12 600 HUF
- folklore programs for any day, 3 class category – 10 500 HUF
Jewish Heritage Tours
Wandering through the buildings, from your tour guide, who explains the origins of the religion with complete professionalism, you can gain an insight into the world of Jewish traditions and customs.
- Essential Tour - 2 hours - 16 900 HUF
The program includes a visit to the Dohány Street Synagogue, museum, tree of life and the cemetery.
- Grand Tour - 3 and a half hours - 26 900 HUF
The program includes visits to the Dohány Street Synagogue, museum, tree of life, cemetery, the Jewish Quarter, Kazinczy Street Synagogue from the inside, Rumbach Synagogue from the inside, the Jewish Quarter and Gozsdu courtyard.
Organ concert in the Szent István Basilica
For lovers of the classics, the special concert experience organized within the walls of the 100-year-old Basilica offers an unmissable opportunity in the interpretation of three of the country's most talented musical performers. Miklós Teleki, one of Budapest's most renowned organists, will conduct the concert, which will include pieces by Vivaldi, Bach, Liszt and Mozart, among others. The organist will be accompanied by Kossuth award-winning opera singer Kolos Kováts with his aria solos, and the musical experience will be completed by the international flutist Eleonóra Krusic.
- 1. category – 12 500 HUF
- 2. category – 10 900 HUF
- 3. category – 8 900 HUF
Pálinka Experience (Pálinka Museum)
Taste Hungary's famous brandies while participating in an interesting and interactive exhibition!
- Museum ticket for 1 person with 1 tasting - 3 900 HUF
- Museum ticket for 1 person with 1+3 tasting - 7 500 HUF
- Museum ticket for 1 person with 1+5 tasting - 10 500 HUF
- Museum ticket for 1 person with 1+7 tasting - 13 500 HUF
Milongas and tangolessons
Milonga del Angel
The only regular milonga in Budapest with live music
Tango Harmony Orchestra and the best DJ-s from 21.00 every Wednesday evenings in the year!
Because there is a something tango in all good things!
The Milonga del Angel at Art's Harmony Studio Every Wednesday: 21.00 - DJ - every time different TDJ. 22.00 - 23.00 Tango Harmony Budapest concert - dancable tandas! /once a month/ 22 - 00:30 DJ - different dj-s every time
Entrance fee: 6 € - 2000 HUF
Only 5 € (1500 HUF) entry to the milonga for the students and under 25 years.
Organisers: BarthaKat and Róbert RózsaFekete